I am not able to delete details which have been added in previous month in Form GST TRAN – 2. Why?
Home > Questions > GST > I am not able to delete details which have been added in previous month in Form GST TRAN – 2. Why?
- In case of increase in duty, approval of Parliament required
- Publication of rules and notifications and laying of rules before Parliament / State Legislature
- Benefit not assignable or attachable.
- Core functions of Treasury Operations in Bank
- Value of supply of goods or services or both based on cost
- Offences by companies
- Time period for applicability of Advance Ruling
- CONDITIONS FOR PRIVATE PLACEMENT
- Refund in GST
- Fixed Assets
- Time within which share qualification is to be obtained and maximum amount thereof
- Statutory licence for broadcasting of literary and musical works and sound recording.
- Transfers, etc., after commencement of winding up to be void – Companies Act, 2013
- Regulations in respect of baggage [Section 81]
- How is Export treated under the GST regime? asked by RyanJain
- Will cross utilization of credits between goods and services be allowed under GST regime? asked by AnviGaur
- Is the scanned copy of invoices to be uploaded along with GSTR-1? asked by AdviKaur
- Can I preview GSTR-3B before submission? asked by RyanJain
- What details are required to be furnished in the return to be filed by the registered person under the composition scheme? asked by RyanJain
- I am a migrated and newly registered taxpayer. I am not able to opt for Composition Levy for financial year 2017-18. Why? asked by AayushPareek
- Can I save the Application to Opt for Composition Levy? asked by RyanJain
- Is it mandatory to file a Stock Intimation? How do I file a Stock Intimation? asked by NidhiJain
- When can I opt for the Composition Levy? asked by AayushPareek
- How do I opt for the Composition Levy? asked by RyanJain