Home > Questions > Income Tax > My income from let out house property is negative. Can I ask my employer to consider this loss against my salary income while computing the TDS on my salary?
Like Us !!
- Power of Controller to make Orders Respecting Dating of Application and Cases of Anticipation
- Distinction between winding-up and dissolution
- Annuity – Income Tax
- Forms of, and procedure in relation to, certain applications – Companies Act, 2013
- Users of Accounting Information
- Objective of Net Profit or Loss for the Period,
- BASEL II
- Number of directorship (Section 165 of the Companies Act, 2013)
- How to register as deductor on TRACES?
- Refund provisions in various states
- Is it necessary to register on TRACES as a Taxpayer if I have been E-Verified (Net banking)? asked by Myra Gaur
- Whether payments made to a hospital for rendering medical services will attract deduction of tax at source under section 194J ? asked by ShreyaGaur
- What are the benefits available in respect of expenditure incurred on account of medical treatment of specified diseases on treatment of a senior citizen or a very senior citizen? asked by RamyaGupta
- What is the password for opening Form 16 / 16A text file? asked by Devansh Kaur
- What should I do in case the company name is updated wrongly in Form 16 (Part A)? asked by Devansh Kaur