Home > Questions > Company Law > The date of my Challan is prior to 27 march,2011. Will the bank accept it, even if the challan is of less than Rs 50,000 ?
- Recovery of sums due to Government [Section 142]
- Priority as regards recovery of taxes – Income Tax
- Formality Check
- OPPOSITION TO THE PATENT
- INTERNATIONAL LAWS – APPLICATION IN INTERNATIONAL BANKING SCENARIO
- What is not ‘service’ [Explanation to section 65B(44)] – Service Tax
- Enabling provision for filing of self-declaration in Form 15G/15H by recipient of rental income, for non-deduction of tax at source under section 194-I [Section 197A]
Like Us !!