Home > Questions > GST > The final return shall be filed by the registered taxable person within (a) 3 months of the date of cancellation (b) Date of order of cancellation (c) Later of the (a) or (b) (d) Earlier of the (a) or (b)
- What happens to the Electronic Credit Ledgers of Acquired Entity (transferor) as
- As an acquiring /transferee Entity, can I change my decision once the ACCEPT / R
- Which ITC can be transferred by filing FORM GST ITC-02?
- What are the pre-conditions for filing of ITC declaration in FORM GST ITC-02?
- What will happen once the Form GST ITC-01 is filed?
- What are the pre-conditions to claim Input Tax Credit?
- By when do I need to claim Input Tax Credit?
- When can I claim Input Tax Credit?
- Input Tax Credit can be availed on which goods?
- What is GST ITC-01?