The supply of goods/services was made under the earlier law but a part of the consideration (say the retention money) is received in GST regime, will tax be payable in GST?
Home > Questions > GST > The supply of goods/services was made under the earlier law but a part of the consideration (say the retention money) is received in GST regime, will tax be payable in GST?
Like Us !!
- ASSIGNMENT AND TRANSMISSION
- The main features of GST payment process
- Introduction on Settlement Commission
- Deficiencies in the refund claim
- Accounting for Investments in Subsidiaries in a Parent’s Separate Financial Statements
- Role of SEBI
- Importer: [Section 2(26)]
- Causes of Depreciation
- General provisions relating to Benefits
- Where goods (including capital goods) belonging to the principal are lying with the agents on the appointed day, will the agent be able to take ITC on the same? asked by BishalJain
- Whether value for each transaction will have to be fed? What if no consideration? asked by BishalJain
- Do I need to enrol for GST? asked by RanjitaKaur
- What happens if there is a difference of opinion amongst members of AAR? asked by AditaPareek
- What are the consequences of credit distributed in contravention of the provisions of the Act? asked by BishalJain