- how will i know how much Income-tax I have to pay?
- An individual received gift of jewellery from his friends. The total value of jewellery received during the year as gift from all the friends amounted to Rs. 84,000. What will be the tax treatment of gift in this case?
- Can salary details be edited through "Add/Delete Salary Details" option?
- What is alternate minimum tax?
- Are there any cases in which immovable property received by an individual or HUF for less than its stamp duty value is not charged to tax?
- Under PART A OF EWB -01- TRANSPORT DOCUMENT NO to be mentioned. What can be this?
- Where goods are supplied on “as is-where is” basis, whether e-way bill is required to be generated?
- 98. In many circumstance the parcel is sent to the courier/ transporter for further transportation and in such a scenario the consignor is unaware of the fact that when will the movement begin from the transporter’s/courier person place for final delivery. In such a scenario how to handle the validity of e way bill issue?
- In case of Bill to – Ship to transaction, the transporter need to carry both invoices of the supplier as well as the buyer along with both e way bills. It will be practically difficult to send the invoice and e way bill of the buyer on the consignee (Ship to Party) to the transporter. How to arrange for the same?
- What is relevance of Invoice Reference Number (IRN)?