Home > Questions > GST > What will be the fate of pending refund of tax/ interest under the earlier law?
Like Us !!
- ICAI is organizing Career Counselling Programme on 24th October 2016 at Ramrati Education Complex, Rampur Maniharan, Saharanpur, Uttar Pradesh
- There is no such provision to allow refund of such unutilized ITC at the end of the financial year
- CYBER CRIMES AND FRAUD MANAGEMENT
- Primary Market
- Interest on delayed refunds (Sec.39)
- Liability of partners of firm to pay tax
- What are the activities that a deductor can perform through TRACES?
- ICAI is organizing Career Counselling Programme on 3rd October 2016 at Kiran Vihar, Delhi Share this page:
- Intangible property
- SUBMISSION OF RETURNS TO RBI
- What would be the role of GST Council? asked by MaanavJain
- Can the taxable person under composition scheme claim input tax credit? asked by JayeshMehta
- What will be the place of supply where the goods or services are supplied on board a conveyance, such as a vessel, an aircraft, a train or a motor vehicle? asked by AdviKaur
- What are the prescribed offences under MGL? asked by AditaPareek
- Can amendments be made after the enrolment application is submitted? asked by RanjitaKaur