- Cash Discount
- The AA have no power to remand the case back to the adjudicating authority for whatever reasons
- Introduction Of Valuation of Supply
- Delegation by Central Government of its powers and functions (Section 458 of the Companies Act, 2013)
- Appealable Orders before Commissioner (Appeals) [Section 246A] – Income Tax
- Service portion in an activity wherein goods, being food or any other article of human consumption or any drink (whether or not intoxicating) is supplied in any manner as part of the activity under Declared services [Section 66E]
- Relief to small taxable persons
Like Us !!