Whether the deduction of tax at source under sections 194C and 194J has to be made out of the gross amount of the bill including reimbursements or excluding reimbursement for actual expenses ?
Home > Questions > Income Tax > Whether the deduction of tax at source under sections 194C and 194J has to be made out of the gross amount of the bill including reimbursements or excluding reimbursement for actual expenses ?
Like Us !!
- Career Counselling Committee (CCC), ICAI is organizing Career Counselling Programme on 27th September 2016 at Darbar Gopaldas Road, Near Iti, Vaso, Dist-Kheda, Gujarat
- Matters to be decided by E.I. Court
- Right of Contribution
- UNDERWRITING PROCESS
- Measurement of asset
- The taxable person files the return but does not make payment of tax
- BRIEF OVERVIEW OF AUDITING STANDARDS IN INDIA
- Objective Of Intangible Assets
- Meaning of ‘representative assessee’ – Income Tax
- Is Amount payable by the employer to effect an insurance on life of employee or to effect a contract for an annuity fully exempt or fully taxable ? asked by Singh
- Is Telephone Allowance fully taxable or fully exempt? asked by N.sharma
- What documents will serve as proof of identity in case of individuals not being a citizen of India? asked by Mohit Sharma
- In respect of capital asset acquired before 1st April, 1981 is there any special method to compute cost of acquisition? asked by PiyaSaha
- I have sold a house which had been purchased by me 5 years ago. Am I required to pay any tax on the profit earned by me on account of such sale? asked by Anisha Sharma