Whether variable deposit schemes are liable to deduction of tax at source from interest ?Add to favorites
Home > Questions > Income Tax > Whether variable deposit schemes are liable to deduction of tax at source from interest ?
- Compound Journal Entry
- Competition Issues in Intellectual Property Licensing
- Return in respect of supplies received by the recipient
- INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF INSURANCE SUPERVISORS (IAIS)
- continuation to Circular No. 19
- A taxpayer get the credit of the tax deducted at source on his behalf
- Clearing Mechanism
Like Us !!