Whether variable deposit schemes are liable to deduction of tax at source from interest ?
Home > Questions > Income Tax > Whether variable deposit schemes are liable to deduction of tax at source from interest ?
Like Us !!
- WITHDRAWAL OF RECOGNITION
- LISTING AND TRADING OF NON-CONVERTIBLE REDEEMABLE PREFERENCE SHARES
- Other Key Features
- Arrears of revenue & cases pending with Appellate Authorities
- Duration of Registration
- OBJECT AND SIGNIFICANCE OF Industrial Disputes Act, 1947 ACT
- Amendment of registration
- What is the perquisites of Transport facilities provided by the employer engaged in carriage of passenger or goods (except Airlines or Railways) ? asked by anamikashah
- In what case Entertainment Allowance received by the Government employees to other employees ? asked by Ruhi Sen
- Why is it necessary to have TAN? asked by Myra Gaur
- PAN provided by deductee is invalid, Can deductor deduct TDS on higher rate alongwith surcharge? asked by Myra Gaur
- Error Code 28:"For AY 2012-13: Assessee mentioning gross receipt or income U/S 44AD more than Rs. 60 lakhs in ITR 4S" asked by Neysa Gupta