Who is the person responsible to make assessment of taxes payable under the Act?Add to favorites
Home > Questions > GST > Who is the person responsible to make assessment of taxes payable under the Act?
- PRE-ACQUISITION LOSSES OF SUBSIDIARY COMPANY
- Securities Pay-out
- REGISTRATION OF INFRASTRUCTURE INVESTMENT TRUSTS
- Balance of Profit and Loss Account
- Piracy of Registered Design
- Requirement to furnish PAN for avoiding higher tax deduction not to apply to non-corporate non-residents and foreign companies subject to certain conditions [Section 206AA]
- Cost of Acquisition – Special Cases – Capital Gain[Section 55] – Income Tax
Like Us !!