Home > Questions > GST > Will ITC be allowed to a service provider on VAT paid inputs held as stock on the appointed day?
Like Us !!
- Maintenance charges, whether part of assessable value
- INDUSTRIAL REVENUE BONDS
- Liability of guardians, trustees etc.
- Events Occurring after the Balance Sheet Date
- CONCEPT & OVERVIEW OF CREDIT RATING
- RECOVERY OF POSSESSION OF MOVABLE AND IMMOVABLE PROPERTY
- Non-filing, late-filing and short-filing of return
- SELECTION OF THE SAMPLE
- PROPRIETY AUDIT
- Which of the existing taxes are proposed to be subsumed under GST? asked by AdviKaur
- How many maximum number of Primary Authorized Signatory can be selected? asked by KritikaJoshi
- What is meant by a Case under the provisions of Settlement in the MGL? asked by AdviKaur
- What are the precautions to be taken during arrest? asked by BishalJain
- Sales return under CST (i.e. Central Sales Tax Act) is allowable as deduction from the turnover within 6 months? If, say, goods are returned in GST by a buyer after 6 months of sales, will it become taxable in CST or GST? asked by AditaPareek