Home > Questions > GST > Will the supplier have to issue “receipt voucher” against each advance received?
- Can a company be proceeded against or prosecuted for any offence under the MGL?
- The goods have been consigned to a city where trucks are not allowed to enter within city due to “no entry” barrier. The goods are then transported in small tempos from such restricted point to the point of destination. How should e-way bill be generated in such case?
- Is there any special document required to be carried during transport of taxable goods?
- What are the provisions for appeals against order of AAR?
- Can the proper Officer Cancel the Registration on his own?
- Under PART A OF EWB -01- TRANSPORT DOCUMENT NO to be mentioned. What can be this?
- Where goods are supplied on “as is-where is” basis, whether e-way bill is required to be generated?
- 98. In many circumstance the parcel is sent to the courier/ transporter for further transportation and in such a scenario the consignor is unaware of the fact that when will the movement begin from the transporter’s/courier person place for final delivery. In such a scenario how to handle the validity of e way bill issue?
- In case of Bill to – Ship to transaction, the transporter need to carry both invoices of the supplier as well as the buyer along with both e way bills. It will be practically difficult to send the invoice and e way bill of the buyer on the consignee (Ship to Party) to the transporter. How to arrange for the same?
- What is relevance of Invoice Reference Number (IRN)?