Home > Questions
- Under PART A OF EWB -01- TRANSPORT DOCUMENT NO to be mentioned. What can be this?
- Where goods are supplied on “as is-where is” basis, whether e-way bill is required to be generated?
- 98. In many circumstance the parcel is sent to the courier/ transporter for further transportation and in such a scenario the consignor is unaware of the fact that when will the movement begin from the transporter’s/courier person place for final delivery. In such a scenario how to handle the validity of e way bill issue?
- In case of Bill to – Ship to transaction, the transporter need to carry both invoices of the supplier as well as the buyer along with both e way bills. It will be practically difficult to send the invoice and e way bill of the buyer on the consignee (Ship to Party) to the transporter. How to arrange for the same?
- What is relevance of Invoice Reference Number (IRN)?