Reconciliations b/w books and returns :
• Un-recorded sales in books or returns
• Sales missed to be disclosed in FY 2017-18 whether disclosed in subsequent year as per Circular 26/2017 dt. 29.12.2017
• Identifying credits not availed and reasons there of.
• Sales made to self i.e. units or branches in other states- not to form part of turnover and is a reconciliation item.
Latest posts by Tina Saha (see all)
- Income-tax Rules, 1962 (said Rules), from Assessment year 2019-2020 and onwards under the category of “Other Institution” engaged in research activities - September 21, 2018
- Seeks to notify the rate of tax collection at source (TCS) to be collected by every electronic commerce operator for inter-State taxable supplies - September 20, 2018
- Seeks to notify the rate of tax collection at source (TCS) to be collected by every electronic commerce operator for intra-State taxable supplies - September 20, 2018