Reconciliations b/w books and returns :
• Un-recorded sales in books or returns
• Sales missed to be disclosed in FY 2017-18 whether disclosed in subsequent year as per Circular 26/2017 dt. 29.12.2017
• Identifying credits not availed and reasons there of.
• Sales made to self i.e. units or branches in other states- not to form part of turnover and is a reconciliation item.
Latest posts by Tina Saha (see all)
- Seeks to amend notification No. 8/2017- Integrated Tax (Rate) so as to notify IGST rates of various services as recommended by Goods and Services Tax Council in its 28th meeting held on 21.07.2018. - November 16, 2018
- Seeks to exempt payment of tax under section 5(4) of the IGST Act, 2017 till 30.09.2018 - November 14, 2018
- Seeks to amend notification No. 04/2017- Integrated Tax (Rate) dated 28.06.2017 so as to notify levy of Priority Sector Lending Certificate (PSLC) under Reverse Charge Mechanism (RCM) - November 14, 2018