Staff of Tribunal and Appellate Tribunal :
Section – 418. (1) The Central Government shall, in consultation with the Tribunal and the Appellate Tribunal, provide the Tribunal and the Appellate Tribunal, as the case may be, with such officers and other employees as may be necessary for the exercise of the powers and discharge of the functions of the Tribunal and the Appellate Tribunal.
(2) The officers and other employees of the Tribunal and the Appellate Tribunal shall discharge their functions under the general superintendence and control of the President, or as the case may be, the Chairperson, or any other Member to whom powers for exercising such superintendence and control are delegated by him.
(3) The salaries and allowances and other conditions of service of the officers and other employees of the Tribunal and the Appellate Tribunal shall be such as may be prescribed.
Latest posts by Tina Saha (see all)
- Seeks to exempt supply from PSU to PSU from applicability of provisions relating to TDS. - November 28, 2018
- Income–tax (Twelfth Amendment) Rules, 2018 - November 28, 2018
- Central Government hereby establishes an Appellate Tribunal at New Delhi to hear appeals against the orders of the Adjudicating Authority under the said Act - November 28, 2018