TDS Appeal of Section 234E
1.Appeal of Section 234E
Hon’ble ITAT Amritsar Bench on allowing appeal against demand U/s 234E is welcome.
Income Tax Case laws:-
2. Gains derived on surrender of tenancy rights would be taxable as capital gains and not as income from other sources
June 13, 2015 58 taxmann.com 49 (Gujarat)/ 369 ITR 323 (Gujarat)
HIGH COURT OF GUJARAT
Assistant Commissioner of Income-tax v. G.C. Shah & Co.*
3.Profit shown in P&L account is to be considered and not LTCG under sec. 10(38) for computing MAT liability
 58 taxmann.com 116 (Mumbai – Trib.)
IN THE ITAT MUMBAI BENCH ‘D’
Dharmayug Investments Ltd.
Assistant Commissioner of Income-tax, Range 1 (1), Mumbai
- Burden to prove that bank accounts revealed in search belonged to HUF of assessee’s father wasn’t on revenue
 57 taxmann.com 306 (Karnataka)
HIGH COURT OF KARNATAKA
Commissioner of Income-tax, Central Circle, Bangalore v. Naval Kumar Chhabra*
5. Extension of time for filing of Notice of appointment of the Cost Auditor for the F.Y, 2015-16 in Form CRA-Z and filine of cost audit report to the Central Government for the F.Y, 2014-15 in form CRA-4.
Latest posts by Ankit Jain (see all)
- Panel suggests cash curbs - July 15, 2016
- The IDS’2016- CBDT clarifies that effective rate of tax is 45% - July 14, 2016
- Government revises deadline for payment of tax under Income Disclosure Scheme - July 14, 2016