The District Consumer Protection Council :
Section – 8A. (1) The State Government shall establish for every district, by notification, a council to be known as the District Consumer Protection Council with effect from such date as it may specify in such notification.
(2) The District Consumer Protection Council (hereinafter referred to as the District Council) shall consist of the following members, namely:—
|(a)||the Collector of the district (by whatever name called), who shall be its Chairman; and|
|(b)||such number of other official and non-official members representing such interests as may be prescribed by the State Government.|
(3) The District Council shall meet as and when necessary but not less than two meetings shall be held every year.
(4) The District Council shall meet at such time and place within the district as the Chairman may think fit and shall observe such procedure in regard to the transaction of its business as may be prescribed by the State Government.
Latest posts by Tina Saha (see all)
- Rule 96A provides for Refund of integrated tax paid on export of goods or services under bond or Letter of Undertaking - February 19, 2019
- Withholding of Refund - February 19, 2019
- Rule 96 provides for Refund of integrated tax paid on goods or services exported out of India- - February 19, 2019