The State Consumer Protection Councils :
Section – 7. (1) The State Government [shall], by notification, establish with effect from such date as it may specify in such notification, a Council to be known as the Consumer Protection Council for……………………………(hereinafter referred to as State Council).
[(2) The State Council shall consist of the following members, namely :—
|(a)||the Minister in-charge of consumer affairs in the State Government who shall be its Chairman;|
|(b)||such number of other official or non-official members representing such interests as may be prescribed by the State Government;|
|[(c)||such number of other official or non-official members, not exceeding ten, as may be nominated by the Central Government.]|
(3) The State Council shall meet as and when necessary but not less than two meetings shall be held every year.
(4) The State Council shall meet at such time and place as the Chairman may think fit and shall observe such procedure in regard to the transaction of its business as may be prescribed by the State Government.
Latest posts by Tina Saha (see all)
- Rule 96A provides for Refund of integrated tax paid on export of goods or services under bond or Letter of Undertaking - February 19, 2019
- Withholding of Refund - February 19, 2019
- Rule 96 provides for Refund of integrated tax paid on goods or services exported out of India- - February 19, 2019