Deductor must enter PAN, FY, Quarter and Form Type to see information for a particular PAN. ‘Statement Details’ table will be populated irrespective of whether PAN is present in the statement or not. This table provides information related to the statement pertaining to the input criteria selected by user. ‘Deductee Details’ table will be populated only if the PAN entered by user is present in the latest accepted statement for the input criteria selected. This table shows the status of booking for a PAN.
- Can I file GSTR-1 of August if July GSTR-3 is not filed? asked by RyanJain, 10 hours ago
- How can I file Nil GSTR-1? asked by TANI AGARWAL, 10 hours ago
- After successfully submitting my GSTR-1, I am getting system error when I am affixing my DSC. What should I do? asked by AayushPareek, 10 hours ago
- How can I delete or modify the invoices which have been earlier successfully uploaded? asked by TANI AGARWAL, 10 hours ago
- The invoice count on the tile summary is different from the number of invoices I had entered/ uploaded. Why? asked by NidhiJain, 10 hours ago