Deductor must enter PAN, FY, Quarter and Form Type to see information for a particular PAN. ‘Statement Details’ table will be populated irrespective of whether PAN is present in the statement or not. This table provides information related to the statement pertaining to the input criteria selected by user. ‘Deductee Details’ table will be populated only if the PAN entered by user is present in the latest accepted statement for the input criteria selected. This table shows the status of booking for a PAN.
- What is TDS?
- What is TAN ?
- How to register as deductor on TRACES?
- How can I download consolidated TAN – PAN file?
- For which period can I view the TDS / TCS credit?
- How will my account get unlocked TRACES TDS?
- I have submitted download request for Form 16 for all employees. All forms have been successfully downloaded except one. What should I do?
- Is there any limit to add / modify deductee row for making online correction ? TDS TRACES
- All About Form 15G 15H Guide to Fill of Form
- What if entries in Form 26AS that do not pertain to the deductee?
- If I dont Capture Token number, from where will it be available ?
- I am a purchaser/buyer, whether I should deduct TDS on Property from the amount exceeding the property value of 50 Lakhs or on the whole amount of property sold?
- Deductee is foreigner and does not have PAN. Do I need to deduct TDS
- How is Form 26AS important to a deductor and tax payer?
- What is the date of filing in case of 26QB?
- How do I report supplies to SEZ units or SEZ developers in GSTR-1?asked by TANI AGARWAL
- How can shipping bill number be furnished after the filing of GSTR-1?asked by RyanJain
- Is shipping bill number mandatory while declaring export invoices in GSTR-1?asked by NidhiJain
- How is Export treated under the GST regime?asked by RyanJain
- How is the tax paid on advance payments adjusted against the invoice(s) issued in the subsequent tax period(s)?asked by AayushPareek