Deductor must enter PAN, FY, Quarter and Form Type to see information for a particular PAN. ‘Statement Details’ table will be populated irrespective of whether PAN is present in the statement or not. This table provides information related to the statement pertaining to the input criteria selected by user. ‘Deductee Details’ table will be populated only if the PAN entered by user is present in the latest accepted statement for the input criteria selected. This table shows the status of booking for a PAN.
- Income by way of interest from an Indian company [Section 194LC] under Deduction of Tax at Source – Income Tax
- What is consolidated TAN-PAN file?
- I have received a demand notice for my Income Tax Return, whom should I contact in this regard?
- What is TAN Registration Number?
- What if deductor does not have data to be entered in KYC for making Online Correction ? TDS TRACES
- Can I cancel the online correction request ? TDS TRACES
- TDS obligation arises while making provision at the time of quarterly closure and not when actual exp. is booked
- What if I forget my password for logging in to TRACES TDS ?
- How are the particulars of those employees who are employed with more than one employer in a financial year to be shown in Form 16?
- How to apply for new TAN?
- I have worked with different branch offices during the financial year. How will information for Part B appear in my Form 16?
- Can I view my address details in TAN database or last statement?
- How can I ensure that I have entered correct communication details (Email Id or Mobile Number) during registration? Can I edit this information before submitting my TDS registration form?
- What is the due date for the issue of Form 16/16A certificates? TDS TRACES
- Commission or brokerage [Section 194H] under Deduction of Tax at Source – Income Tax
- I am a migrated and newly registered taxpayer. I am not able to opt for Composition Levy for financial year 2017-18. Why? asked by AayushPareek
- Can I save the Application to Opt for Composition Levy? asked by RyanJain
- Is it mandatory to file a Stock Intimation? How do I file a Stock Intimation? asked by NidhiJain
- When can I opt for the Composition Levy? asked by AayushPareek
- How do I opt for the Composition Levy? asked by RyanJain